THE FLESH FARM'S REMOVAL POLICY
If you believe that your rights have been violated by information or material that is accessible on this site, you may notify The Flesh Farm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING THE SERVICE PROVIDER THAT POSTED MATERIAL MAY VIOLATE YOUR RIGHTS. DO NOT SEND INQUIRIES UNRELATED TO REMOVAL (E.G. REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE) TO THE CONTACT LISTED ABOVE. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE TO SUCH INQUIRIES IF SENT TO THAT CONTACT. ADDITIONALLY, REQUESTS FOR REMOVAL BASED ON COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT SHOULD BE ADDRESSED IN ACCORDANCE WITH OUR COPYRIGHT POLICY.
The Request for Removal must include all of the following:
- Identification of the right that you claim has been violated;
- A description of the material that you claim should be removed;
- A clear description of where the material is located on our web site, including its URL, so that we can locate the material;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; and
- A statement by you that you agree to provide The Flesh Farm with any additional information or proof that we reasonably request